Community Enhancement Programme 2019
All applications are closed for Community Enhancement Programme 2019.
The CEP provides funding to enhance community facilities that address disadvantage, as identified in Leitrim Local Economic and Community Plan.
2019 CEP Guidelines
- The Scheme offered small grants up to a maximum of € 1,000 (e.g. Sports, Office or Catering Equipment, etc)
- The Scheme also allowed from €2000 to maximum of €8,000 for larger scale capital projects (e.g. development/renovation of community/youth spaces, energy efficiency projects, etc).
- Funding for capital projects only
- Only one application was accepted from each Community Group
The following were eligible to apply:
- Locally based community and voluntary groups
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Eligible facilities will include community centres, youth clubs, sports/recreation facilities etc
For further information please contact - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 071-9620005 Ext 540
Closing date for applications was 4pm on Thursday 30th May 2019. Late applications are ineligible.
Community Development, Leitrim Co Council, Áras an Chontae, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
(: (071) 9650400 Ext. 540 / 552 *: email@example.com